The following services are available to medical, dental, nursing, and public health professionals:
- Multicultural Education and Training
- Assistance for staff and agencies in meeting Professional Standards such as the National Standards on Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS).
- Assistance for staff and agencies in meeting needs for credentialing or contact hours in areas such as Special Populations, Cultural Competency or Diversity.
- Technical Assistance on assessing agency or staff needs, establishing a cultural competency committee or cultural competence planning overall.
- Training on site and at MLI’s offices
Please contact us anytime for more information on services, fees and availability.
MLI has conducted trainings across multiple program areas for the State of CT Department of Public Health (DPH) for over twelve years, and is a current committee member of the Multicultural Health Partnership (DPH). Through our training, consultation and/or advocacy work, we have also assisted numerous, public and private agencies across CT.
|Health & Human Services|
|How Can We Help You?|